ESBTVS: Octatrack Anniversary

By watching the show, you had partially your answer about the new content of the OT AE.

2 Likes

Super cool show! Thanks guys!!

I would love to know more about the development team and what their thoughts were when designing the OT.

I am gonna have some fun chopping up this video now.

3 Likes

”Could be a fox or something.” Only in Octaland, kompis. :rofl:

A very 2020 feel to this show, I think. Even though it has these ”guests” there, it almost feels like Cenk sent postcards to himself and acts surprised when he gets them.

6 Likes

I hope that those real instrument samples (trumpet, rhodes, …) are included in the new content.

1 Like

Previously on Elektronauts:

2 Likes

Why thank you. Obviously meant me, right?

1 Like

What is going on here???

I love this. So surreal, psychedelic, and aesthetic. Great work.

3 Likes

Yes, that would be awesome and very interesting.

Best weekend watch whatsoever! Loved it!

Imagine daily tonight show with mr Dataline!? Oh man!!

This was really good. Lots of good ideas here. Inspiring.

1 Like

Watching this and the new Mandalorian episode made my day much better! Thanks Elektron team!

1 Like

Not really my sort of format but I would probably enjoy watching Cenk read a newspaper. Decent production too, the people behind the camera should be pleased with themselves.

3 Likes

Every week! Every week! Every weekeekeekee!
Very good concept idea!
I will follow Cenk every week! So
Peacock flute scene was beautiful

1 Like

I want Hector as co-host.

5 Likes

I just listened to to show again, routed through the OT, resampling on the fly like Cenk does inside the show, really inspiring!

3 Likes

I think it’s going to be like a live show broadcast, but in between songs, they do synth and pedal reviews, then at the end of the show, for an encore, they do a random synth tutorial.

Edit: The show has already happened. Too late for my guess.

Will they go outside the Elektron world?

1 Like

Well there definitely was a nod to their pals at ASM (Hydrasynth).