Collider for the iPad

I use the old one (lightning to usb ccs) , I can’t charge at the same time but it lasts a while. , and is cheaper
I also use 30pin to lightning adapter if using my old iPad. They’re probably cheap too

No idea if usb C on new iPads directly into rtym works , I guess it should but I’m sure Apple have come up with yet another adapter that costs far too much .

Hello there,
after two weeks with this app I am completely blown away. It has changed the way I work massively and has speeded up the creative process in ways I couldn’t imagine. So a big up for you Mekohler.
One feature request (don’t know if that’s possible): what would be nice is to be able to save the performance lock values straight into the separate tracks and save the kit that way. This would make it really easy to tweak the performance balls until you find a nice setting and then save that setting and be able to influence it again by other performance knobs. I came to this idea because I have been working on a kit, finetuning it for a while now but I don’t want to mess with the performance settings anymore because I really like how the kit sounds now.
Not sure if it’s feasible. Manually changing all the values is a tedious task.
Also: what do the Ax balls influence?

Thanks man :slight_smile:

Yeah the Physics mode is the one I use the least…my OctaTrack app has a modulation mode where Sliders can move on their own, be locked, snap back to position, etc…I might have to replace the physics balls with an array of those sliders instead. The performance values are indeed saved with the Kit, but if you visit that Physics page, they will be overwritten (defeating the purpose, unfortunately). The A’s control Aftertouch. You can set Aftertouch mods in the first view mode at the bottom, where it says MOD.

Any chance for a windows/linux build? I would love to have this thing, but don’t feel like getting an ipad just so I can use it :frowning:

I did just that. No regrets here!

Minor update coming later this week, but in the meantime if you want to BETA my new iPad app, here is the link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/hUupoCpU

It’s called PolyPhase and it’s a generative sequencer which will rival Fugue Machine and some eurorack sequencers like the Turing Machine / Ornament and Crime.

A Master melody is generated on the fly & copied, with phase offsets, to Slave Tracks. You can DISABLE the generation of notes & draw your own sequences, or use the randomization functions.

You can sequence external hardware, other iOS instruments, or use the included wavetable synth. I don’t want to start a separate thread for it yet.

Here you can see it sequencing my piano: https://streamable.com/yy59i

There are many adjustable parameters which will guide the generation of notes…it’s extremely versatile. You can let it run all day and play for you…or, when you hear something you like, turn the Master Track OFF to LOCK / LOOP the sequences in place. I’ve come up with so many new ideas using this app! Any suggestions / feature requests are welcome before I release it and start a proper thread.

Wow. PolyPhase is really cool! Nice work!