Clone 303 acid style options

Hi friends,

I’d like to add an acid sounds from 303 to my set. I like too much my A4, and I get good acid sounds from it, but I miss the typical slide sound from 303.

I search differents options and finally I find 3 options: x0xbox, cyclone bass bot, and acidlab bassline3.

I love the sounds from x0xbox, however, I guess it’s complicated find a good builder, cause I don’t know nothing of electronic build diy.
Cyclone the sound it’s less punchy, but at less it isn’t a kit, and you can buy easy from cyclone site. It’s little and light.
Acidbass3, not bad sound, good construction handmade, and you can buy from acidlab site. However it seems a little community around, i don’f find too much information about it.

I think ALB3 is the easy and good option, but the lack of information or users around, make me don’t trust too much.

What do you think? Have you tried anyone?

Thanks!

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: 303 Clone: Given the choice, would u choose Xoxbox or TT-303?

I’ve moved this conversation to the existing and ongoing discussion on the subject…

2 Likes