Clicks on large samples

Hi guys,

I resampled my volca beats before I sold it, just because I wanted to have it inside the MD. The problem is that I sampled a long tail kickl, and when I trigger the 2nd kick it seems that it gets instant interrupted making some disturbed click, I have played with the start and end parameters but it doesn’t solve the problem, in fact touching the start knob it gets even more disgusting.

someone, any tip? thanks!

I don’t know if this helps… But when I have this problem on my Analog Rytm I play with the attack and hold.

this occurs with longer samples in the md when you trig it again before the first playback ends.

@Pittenkas has a good suggestion. shortening the hold could help you out, but possibly at the expense of the tail. try combining adjustment of end and hold. the important thing is you find a way to ensure the playbacks don’t overlap … but you should be able to do this without adjusting the start parameter.

if you’re still having trouble, check which sample slot you placed it – the first 24 slots have different start/end behavior than 25-48. see manual for details.

1 Like

yeah, I tried with start and dec, hold parameters, but doesn’t work at all, at least if I want to use the tail of the kick

Yes, didn’t think on this before, let’s give a chance to it :slight_smile: