Clear slots

I have a problem to clear the slots f.e. from a static maschine. If i go through the menues and press clear slot the slot will not be cleared. If i press func+clear i get the message ‘pattern’ is cleared.

What is wrong?

Which menus are you going through exactly? Is it: audio editor -> file -> clear slot ?

Also, the FUNC+CLEAR combo is for clearing from the flex or static sample slot list (not the audio editor)

I just learnt this half an hour ago :stuck_out_tongue: Still learning the device so I had a bunch of stuff in the slots that needed clearing out to get a bit more memory for the recorders.

Slightly related to this topic:

I’ve been wondering if there’s a good “bulk clear” function. Sometimes I load s bunch of things into flex slots to transform them, but then don’t want them taking up memory. It’s a bit mind numbing to go through them one at a time, but that’s how I do it.

Menues: Yes it is Is it: audio editor -> file -> clear slot

Func + Clear in my situation shows in the display ‘Pattern cleared’ and not the slot as the manual says. Whats wrong? How do i get the slots cleared?

how do you clear slots?

I’m not sure what you’re missing in the audio editor. That’s how I do it.

Page 86

So you can clear them through the audio editor menus, or when you’re selecting a sample in the list of sample slots if you use that func + clear shortcut.

1 Like

this does the trick:

sorry for the ‘trick’, this is another topic … sorry

Oh, you were trying to clear particular trigs, not sample slots?

To clear parameter locks :
Live recording
Press and hold No + target parameter encoder
Press and hold Func + No to clear all locks.

3 Likes