šŸŽ„ Christmas Track Challenge

Too busy for the best I hope. Happy new year!

I propose a vote here, with 2 different choices, counting 1 each. You can choose your song and another one.

Yes and no.
Yes, enough that I was able to get myself a DSI Evolver. Might be going down the Octa rabbit hole as well soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right then, me first, in no particular orderā€¦
1 - @Munro
2 - @Breaktheloop

Iā€™m not gonna vote for myself, itā€™s Christmas (plus these are way better and more accomplished than mine).
I would have voted for you @sezare56 but you won the last one and Iā€™m a communist.

3 Likes

Beware Iā€™m like Poutine, I have a prime minister and Iā€™ll stay for decades! :smile:

2 Likes

This was tough. So much to like about a lot of em.

1. @breaktheloop - beautiful substitutions and I can relate to the melancholy
  2. @Munro- just sounds rad
  3. @Fin25- because heā€™s batshit crazy and I can get behind that

I had 3 others that kept moving up the list, but Iā€™m sticking with these. Thanks to everyoneā€¦very entertaining!

2 Likes

4 Likes

My votes are for @anguslocke and @defenestration.

2 Likes

@sezare56 and @amku are my votes, lot of great entries though

4 Likes

Been afk with no internet for a while spending time with the family, hope my votes made it in time though!

@defenestration and @anguslocke get my votes

1 Like

My votes are for @Nionmu and @Kalle. :v:

2 Likes

Please all vote! But there is a new rule : it has to be a perfect draw for all! :wink:

1 Like

Hello there.
Who won this?
What is the next challenge?
Thank you.

I think everyone forgot to vote. No winner so no next challenge.

Feel free to propose one if you have one in mind, I could do with something new to focus on.

2 Likes

id be down for one, not gear exclusive though, last few ones ive seen only allow a specific instrument.

2 Likes

Counting 2 votes max it seems there are 4 winners, 2 votes each : :slight_smile:
(Vote order, but draw)
@Munro @breaktheloop @defenestration @anguslocke

There was an Orchestra instruments challenge but no news. Proposed for OT but why not for all?
The Octo Orch Challenge

Weā€™ll have a challenging year with Octatrack and @darenagerā€™s OT One Year Study Science Lab
OT Science Lab - 1 year study - whoā€™s up for it?

Why thank you.

1 Like

Letā€™s do this one then, seems well overdue.
What sort of deadline you thinking?

1 Like

Glad you like it.

Just in time for all of us fools to get tracks/ loops in. April 1st 2019. Iā€™ll update the thread to reflect it.
Thanks for the support.

3 Likes

im in

God that is brilliant. I need to break out the rompler for my track. Thanks for the inspiration.