Chasing tails

After an eventful weekend of parking my car into a tree at 50mph and nearly killing my passenger and myself i have come to a realisation.
No matter how many failed relationships ive had.
No matter how many friends and close relatives have left this plain of existence.
No matter how many days ive woken up to dark clouds informing every facet of my life.
No matter how many days i lost to the devil that is drug and alcohol addiction.
Music has always been a constant. Always there. Creativity has come and gone. But through the most painful adversity i have always had sound and music and dance to inform my joy of life.
And it has ceaselessely shown me gratitude and humility and great positivity.
Were lucky you and i.
We have music.
And music keeps people like me alive for another day. Just one more day.
And im pretty fucking sure that music has kept others from the vast night of the big sleep.
So i thank music.
I thank the people who dedicate their life to creativity and making music and those that dedicate their lives and precious time to devising machines that enable us an outlet for emotions and feelings, like Elektron and countless others.

Yeah. Chatting shit. But just wanted to say…

13 Likes

thanks for pointing…
inspires me
hope you and your passenger are fine or get well soon
all the best

1 Like

Absolutely. (and let’s not forget modern car designers)

Sobering tale, you’re a lucky fellow …

1 Like

Im starting to believe i have a guardian angel… i have had numerous bike accidents and i am partly a cyborg i have so much titanium as my skeletal makeup now.
But yes. Modern technology has enhanced many areas of my life and indeed it would seem, save it…

Thanks for sharing. Now that you have stared death in the face so many times, have you started to see the ‘global’ deception for what it is? Have you looked up at the sky and wondered why we are all being sprayed like bugs? Or is your struggle a personal one only? After near death experience I’m chasing tails also for example https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Ks0T7oHh8

i also wouldnt be where i am now without the elektron boxes.

i shall be more humble about it.

thanks elektron

Some true words there.
Music is one thing that will always make me happy when nothing else will.
I need to use it when I go walking to stop my mind from over analising everything.
But now I dont want to play my Elektron-boxes anymore (this is good proof for depression).
But my medication keeps me happy allthough I am still unhappy.
Oh well I suppose you cant have everything go your own way.