Chapelier Fou New Video : "Le Triangle des Bermudes"

Hi, I hope it’s ok to share a video clip here ?
It’s a track from my upcoming album, out February 28. It’s called “Le Triangle des Bermudes”, and although I don’t think it contains any sound produced by an Elektron machine, I thought some people could like it.

6 Likes

great music and vid! i wanted the music to carry on building… is the lp version longer?

1 Like

Thanks. Actually, this is the exact same version as in the LP. I like to keep things concise I guess !
On stage, it will be a different story of course.

1 Like

J’aime beaucoup votre musique! Qu’utilisez-vous comme machines?
I really like your music! Which gear are you using?

1 Like

In this particular song, the main arpeggio-like sequence is made of an Intellijel Atlantis through a Chronoblob delay with a MMG in the feedback path, MI Rings and Ableton Wavetable. These three synths are driven by a random voice allocator that I wrote in Max fo Live.
Lead synths are OB-6, MFB Kraftzwerg and Korg Delta. The piano is my piano, sampled into Ableton Simpler.
The violins are, well, violins.
The drums are one-shot samples sequenced with a lot of random follow actions, going through some effects that I control with a joystick. That’s pretty much it !

1 Like

Thank you very much for the detailed infos.

My friend Simon made me discover Chapelier Fou several years ago. I instantly loved your kind of music. Refreshing.

1 Like