Change the active track

Is it possible to change the active track using external gear?
I configured my Quneo to play each track and to send CC messages for cutoff, delay,reverb etc…on the global channel but all these messages affect only the active track. So i’would like to be able to change the active track with my Quneo in order to send instant reverb or overdrive or delay playing the pads. For now it doesn’t seems possible. Do i miss something?

Assigning Tracks to specific MIDI channels doesn´t work?

track’s midi chanels are hard written. It cannot be changed. Track 1 is on channel 1, track on channel 2 etc…

Have you delved into the control all function. It may be the path to what you are looking for.

If u have set your Qneo global ch same as the auto channel of DT in midi config (14 by default) it’s normal then.The active track on DT is set to be controled by auto channel. Tought you can turn “auto channel” off it will not soluce your need and active track cannot be switched by external gear at the moment or never.
The only way you have is to set 8 similar templates in your controller with their own channel (1 to 8 or different depending if you have change default settings), and have a way to change between em easily on the Quneo if you don’t want to select active track via DT.

1 Like

Can the quneo not send data on various midi channels at once?

i’ll try to desactive auto channel, it may be the solution…