Looks like.

1 Like

Reflex on the bass ^-^

13 Likes

That rytm mk2 is really lovely :heart_eyes:

Cats are magic^^

Kitten-Performs-Own-Magic-Trick

13 Likes

Trying to get everything reconnected after getting a new table. I don’t know what else I was expecting…

12 Likes

Absolutely.

One morning my girlfriend sent me this pic she’d taken when she woke up.
I was completely oblivious…

15 Likes

This will make me popular… Last time I checked, the going rate was estimated 70 million Australian native animals killed by cats. Per Day. (Up to 30 animals per day, per cat)

We have some of the most amazing wildlife on the planet here, most diverse bird populations. Satin Bowerbirds regularly sit outside my window and listen to my synth noise, and mimic the sounds. Wallabies, kangaroos and echidnas pass me daily. Fruit bats, bearded dragons, koalas, Wedge Tailed Eagles! Possums, gliders, all manner of frogs, snakes, the list is mind blowing.
Cats dont interest me in the slightest. My Elektrons are happily feline free. I have a literal menagerie in my back yard!

1 Like

30 animals per day per cat? So the cat is the most dangers animal of Australia :muscle:

1 Like

True love …

16 Likes

Yeah. Unless they are counting flies, that number is totally wack.

I get the concern, but think of it this way, in many places the natural predators were killed off/displaced by humans. Worrying about cats is missing forest for the trees. Humans are exponentially worse for the wildlife. Blaming cats is beyond myopic.

2 Likes

A very worried Skinny, live from the vet.

8 Likes

I know, they hate it … we are lucky to have a vet, who is making house calls.

1 Like

Kyle returns.

19 Likes

Cute looks like a brother to my dude

7 Likes

He really does! I like your cat :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Me too!

what breed is that?

Don’t know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

25 Likes