Can't select Turbo Speed MIDI setting

And also via USB over midi but only with C6, if C6 is not ‘mishandled’

I think that’s an error in the manual. You can get “turbo midi” with the C6 and USB port. I’m getting about 18kbs at most and that’s way above “standard midi” speed.

Hmmmm. I have the latest updates of the AR OS (1.02D) and C6 (1.51), the AR is set to use USB for MIDI in and out, the AutoChannel is sett to OFF, but I still can’t activate the Turbo Speed on the AR. Is it supposed to work? If yes, what am I doing wrong? I have rebooted the AR and C6, but it just don’t work.

Read my posts earlier in this thread. Chances are you are getting fooled by the check box in the midi settings.

(First post so thought I’d make it pretty)

Thanks for all the above pointers. I struggled with VERY slow sample uploads for the first few hours of trying. Now got it working fast (~5 seconds per typical 50k short kick) and thought I would summarise my settings in a picture.

BTW, I tested Cuckoo’s comment about “MIDI – AUTO CHANNEL can not be 1” but this did not effect my results. Maybe this is true when combined with some other setting that I don’t have…?

Thanks again all…

Paul
London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

hey cuckoo!!

i tried this, it wont work :frowning:

My ch’s are set in my ARmk2 like this:
Track 1 Ch 1
Track 2 Ch 2
Track 3 Ch 3

Track 12 Ch 12

Track FX ch 13
Perf Ch 15

Auto Ch 14

is there actually a problem with this listed routings to turn on the turbo ?? U said the Auto Channel just should not be routet to one. … didnt get it really, please help!

thanks in advance <3

problem solved!

i never can tick the turbo speed :confused: just have seen it in the transfer …