Can't select RYTM in Overbridge

Please help.

Overbridge 2.0

Rytm is powered and connected to my laptop. I receive signals from the Rytm in Ableton, yet I hear NOTHING. It says on the top that no device is selected. If I try to select it, it gives me one option: Auto select. I click that and then there is one info on the bottom saying: attempting to Auto-select a device, make sure it’s connected and powered.

what can I do here?

any help is gratefully received!

If you can see the signal but not hear it, have you got record on for that track in Ableton and monitoring set to either Auto or On?

Can you verify in the ob control panel and engine the status of the machine? Screenshots would help too

1 Like

yeah, that’s all done.

Okay, I think we need some screenshots to see what’s what

thanks a lot for helping guys. I really don’t get it. tried a different USB cable, but still it says there is nothing there.

Is the system set to overbridge on the machine ?

how do I do that?

Here

rytm

this happens when I hit Function and Track a.k.a. Global

Global is in the cog wheel button
Where the option live
Right now you’re in the project manager.

I would recommend reading about this in the manual. These machines are pretty packed with features.

okay, figured it out! thanks a lot! like: a lot!

have a nice one!

1 Like

I am having the same problem and can’t solve it - how did you fix it?

I’m also having the same issue. Though it was working for me up until recently. I submitted a ticket to Elektron and have been going back and forth with them on possible solutions. Will keep you updated.