Can't see Digitakt+Overbridge as Midi Port in Ableton 10

Hello! I’m trying to use Digitakt as midi device to play vst synth in Ableton, while Overbridge plugin is activated. But it seems Ableton can’t see my Digitakt as midi device…
Is there anything I do wrong or is it normal that the midi doesn’t work when the Overbridge plugin is active?
I’m on Overbridge 2.039.10/ Digitakt OS 1.20A/Ableton 10.1.13

Did you add it as generic midi device in preferences?

1 Like

Where and how I have to set this?
thanks

In here. I don’t think you need to add it as a control surface in Ableton. But have you selected Track on this page? Maybe you have done that?

Either way, after that, go to the inputs view on the mixer page Select Digitakt in the 1st box, then select the channel in the 2nd.

1 Like

Thanks for the image… Digitakt doesn’t appears on midi ports in Ableton, when I set Overbridge in the Usb config onboard!
Probably it could be a limitation of the OS 1.20A update?

I believe it has to be in usb mode NOT overbridge mode to be able to sequence your DAW but I sold my digitakt before the most recent update so can’t check for you

1 Like

Fixed!!! I’ve upgraded to Mac Os Catalina… and the Digitakt Midi ports are back again! Now I can use Overbridge plugin for audio streaming/recording and simultaneously I can use my Digitakt as midi controller, to play and control by cc the vst synths in Ableton!

1 Like