Can't get USB audio working from Android phone on Tonverk

I could sample from the USB of the same phone on Digitakt 2 but not on Tonverk, so yeah I guess it’s not the Android thing? I really hope they make it work, tablets are unpractical, and dongles and jack inputs make me sad even more

I had the same issue, but finally managed to record the Tonverk using USB Audio Recorder Pro from the Play store.

1 Like

I recently picked up an EP-136 Sidekick mixer. It works flawlessly with my Android (pixel 10) and iOS devices.

The USB send and return works well with Android - Open Camera and Blackmagic too.

Is there any reason why Elektron devices don’t work the same way? My DT1 used to work decently like this but not my DT2, ARmk2 and TV

2 Likes

DT2 and DN2 work fine with Android on my side.