Can't change project - 'WAIT' screen Rytm mk2

Hi all - I’m trying to change project and the screen just says ‘WAIT’. The Rytm is also constantly showing the loading graphic when I reset the unit, before I go into the menu screen. Anyone else had this problem?

I’ve reset it quite a few times but no change and no amount of button pressing makes any change - pads are making sounds though…guess it has a fault :frowning:

which OS are you running?

1 Like

Hi - the latest version - 1.40D

I might roll it back to the previous version as this update has caused more jamming and pad freezing problems then I’ve experienced so far on the mk2…

Have you filed any tickets about this OS since it has had more problems for you?

Will do in the morning :slight_smile:

Just in case anyone else is experiencing this problem, I can advise that the unit needs to go back to Elektron. Even via the Transfer app, the Explore tab just says ‘Loading’ (seems to be the same issue as the loading graphic on the AR screen), I have a feeling this is +Drive related; after a minute or so, Transfer finally states that ‘The device you’re trying to connect with doesn’t support Transfer’.

Does anyone know if there’s any way to back up my entire AR +Drive before I send it back? I don’t want to lose my samples and projects etc.

Cheers