Can't change LFO's?

Hi, this is probably a bit of a newbie question, but I’ve had the digitone for a few days and for some reason I can no longer change the LFO destinations.
I can scroll through the options and when I hit ‘YES’ to confirm, it just reverts to the previous setting. I’m on v1.10
Am I missing a step along the way? I’ve tried searching through the manual but I’m not really familiar with all the terms so I may have missed it…

If you choose a destination and don’t confirm in some seconds it skips back automatically.

Are you shure that this is not happend to you?

Does it also appear in a new (initialized) project?

Have you any other devices connected via Midi?

Thanks for the reply. It’s not resetting due to lack of input; I was quickly scrolling through the different destinations and hitting [yes] while testing it out and got the same result.

No other devices connected.

Tried it on a new pattern with the default waveform. Haven’t tried a different bank though. Is this what you mean by a new initialised project?

If you go to Project/Manage Projects and choose a new project (Named: /////) then click the right arrow button and select init new. Then go down and click load from. A new project will be created and loaded.

When it still appears you can start digitone in test mode (see page 66 in the manual) and check if there are any reports. If so email them to the support.

Maybe also someone else has any idea.

Ok thanks. I’ll give that a go tonight.

Just wanted to follow up and say Elektron has said this is most likely a hardware issue and I’m shipping it off to be repaired.

Thanks for your information. I’m sure you will receive a well fixed unit and have a lot of fun with your Digitone :slight_smile:

1 Like