Canapé Cosmique - Monthly Radio Show on Pigalle Paris Radio

Just stumbled across your wonderful mixes , thank you

1 Like

Thanks, it would be nice for the next ones. I guess I should already by familiar with a few of them as it’s the kind of stuff I’m into. I’ve spotted some KMRU and Ryhtm and Sounds. Beau boulot en tout cas. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m very guilty of sneaking as much R&S/Basic Channel as I possibly can ahah. I have a new one ready, I’ll definitely upload the tracklist this time ! Merci :slight_smile:

@ Cornish1999 thank you very much !

1 Like

You phrase it like this would be a bad thing :face_with_monocle:

Very nice, got dreamy while listening to mix #44

Even my cat looks at me like damn not Infinition again

1 Like

Episode #46 is up !

I have the tracklist uploaded to mixcloud this time, here it is as well :

Ben Bondy - Suelti on Aphelion Lash
DB1 - Qube, Pt1 on Zwishenwelt
Waveform Transmission - V3.5-3.6 on V 3.0-3.9
Ulla - Untitled on inside means inside me
DJ Python - Juntos on Mas Amable
Gez Varley - Adieu on Bayou Paradis
Barker & Baumecker - Enchipher & Decipher on Turns
Exos - Gegnum Skraagat on Q-Box
Konduku - Cipres on Mantis 03
Atheus - Deploy on Compile

4 Likes

Episode #47 is up, tracklist is below the Mixcloud player but here’s a little taste : Vainqueur, ASC, Conforce, Biosphere etc…

Hoping to do one more before the close of 2020, that should help soothe the accumulated pains of the year, or just go hand in hand with a snooze on the sofa.

2 Likes

Fab! I’ve got an essay to write tomorrow for a work course so this is ideal for some new tuneage to listen to

1 Like

Hope that helps :crossed_fingers: !

1 Like

Excellent merci!

1 Like

Nice wake up mix, chill and relaxed journey! Not gonna lie, I expected the other version of Solanus to gently come in at some point.

1 Like

Following this thread now :slight_smile:
Long time ago (1993) I used to live in Paris while at the conservatoire of modern music. Was in Marcadet Poissonniers… I cannot believe it is nearly 30 years ago.

1 Like

Would have been nice to bookend the mix with both versions indeed :slight_smile: I really love the ambient one though. The Vainqueur 3xlp comp that came out a year ago is on the those records that find its way to the turntable a lot.

@vasidudu Nice ! I’m actually quite close in the 18e :wink: In 93 I was mostly in kindergarden though.

Thank all of you for listening ! Always a pleasure.

2 Likes

As promised, here’s one last Canapé Cosmique to round this strange year off and hopefully accompany your afternoon snoozes post Festivus food coma :

4 Likes

Any chance of a tracklist again when you get chance please .

Lovely mix again , thank you

1 Like

You can check underneath the mixcloud player, I’ve been uploading the tracklist to the last few mixes.

Here it is for this one :

edit : #8 is Forest Drive West not Forest Drivetrains West ahah.

2 Likes

Thanks , really appreciated , for some reason I can’t seem to see underneath the player on my phone

I just checked and it’s a “premium” feature on the phone :weary:

That will be it then lol, I should go for an upgrade really I use it enough

It’s been too long, I will come back to the regular monthly schedule soon :slight_smile: At least I’ve been making music in the meantime hehe.

Here’s Canapé Cosmique #49

Canapé Cosmique

and the tracklist :

tau contrib - thripSwarms
Mu tate - Impulse
LOG - LOG4
XOR Gate - Conic Sections (extract)
Mod21 - When the Ice Will Break
TM404 - Syra
Viels - Unexpected Theory
Artefakt - The Fifth Planet
Yaporigami - Her Hand Tenderly