Can we multi track record into daw with digitakt overbridge beta?

Hi Elektronauts.,

Am i correct in saying, now the Digitakt Overbridge beta is out we can multitrack record each TRACK separately, in one take to our chosen DAW ( in my case ableton ). If so please can someone explain how to do this.

That would be great.

Cheers.

There are many many threads already posted about this, plus a manual for OB which will explain in detail. Please use the search before making posts.

Yup,

The full post on the beta is here:

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-public-beta-plugins-drivers-and-firmware/70486?utm_source=elek_000s&utm_medium=social&utm_content=ob-plain_copy&utm_campaign=global-news_link_ob2_0-%22-%22

The FManual is there also.

But quickly: - drop the OB plugin on a midi track in Live. Then create your audio channels. In your Audio From dropdown, Choose the Digitakt, and the specific channel you want to route to that channel. Make sure to mute your midi plugin track so you dont double up audio signals.

For quick and easy recording your can just use the Digitakt Standalone App, and hit the Tape icon at the top, this will open a record dialog box where you can put out stereo or individual tracks, and import later into your DAW of choice.

3 Likes

Ok ok, I get you. Thanks a lot for the reply.

hit the Tape icon at the top, this will open a record dialog box where you can put out stereo or individual tracks, and import later into your DAW of choice.

Thank you for this. I can’t seem to record the individual outs in Reaper so this will have to work.

1 Like