Can I audition an Analog Four sound in Overbridge?

If I have the Overbridge plugin in my DAW (Ableton Live), I can use the plugin to look through the +Drive sound pool. If I now double-click one of those sounds, it gets loaded into the current track, it seems to do so permanently–there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to go back to whatever the sound loaded there was before.

In contrast, if I use the on-board Sound Browser to look through sounds, I can select a sound and hear what it sounds like before deciding to load it into the track.

Is there an analogous way to check out a sound in Overbridge?

not familiar with the OB stuff. But if there isn’t, you should be able to press NO+SOUND on the AF to revert to whichever sound is in the saved version of the kit - if that doesn’t work, I’d consider it a bug.

Bumped into same problem. So this has never been addressed? You can not audition sounds in a plus drive?

What I’ve done is to set the internal keyboard of the Analog Four to only play internally and not send any midi signals out. This means that I can audition sounds with the Analog Four itself and then play notes that I want to record with an external keyboard. It’s probably not what you want, but this is the best solution that I’ve found.