Can cue mirror the main?

Hey Nedavine. TSV is on the money.
I am using this configuration for live work. All you need to do is match your cue level (press cue and move lev knob) with your usual level for your eight tracks per part. This gives you the ability to mute cue’d tracks, and tracks going to master outs at the same time whilst monitoring from main outs and recording from cue.

I am afraid the Master Track can not be cue’ed. I wanted to do that also but nope…

I use the Headphone output to record what is happening inside the OT :slight_smile:

Same here. Dedicated volume knob makes that recorder gain a snap to set.

Just an update on this issue and a possible solution. The T8 Cue works fine for mirroring the Main outs but it won’t send out any audio that’s coming into the OT via inputs AB or CD unfortunately. I’m using the OT in conjuction with my modular rig so that rules that easy fix out.
I need 3 outputs from the OT for live gigs so what I’ve ended up doing is the Main Out goes to the PA, the Headphone out goes to my H4n to record the set and the headphone out of the H4n is my third output. Voila!

Buy some split cables and run the main out to both mains and recorder.

Also most Di boxes (BSS, KT etc) have a link out.

Hi there!
I am new here…and I think I found a way to do that.

Case:

I want to process the OT main output sound in some external hardware/software effects and I want to record the output back in the OT:

no need to use ‘cue’

set track 8 as master track and connect the main output to you external effects/computer
set track 7 as thru and turn its volume to 0

function + record [AB] and start to record from inputs AB (where the output of the external effect is plugged)

During the recording process, there will be no layered sounds cause the AB thru track has the volume turned completely down

when you want to listen the result, turn up the track 7 volume disconnect you effects or their output volume or simply save the sample and assign it to an other static/flex track

and you get it!

:wink: