Calibration stuck

Hello dear Elektronauts,

I launched calibration like requested by the 1,3 update after hours of playing with my new AR (since 8 in the morning to be precise, i’m enjoying it A LOT) :slight_smile:

But it’s been more than two hours it’s stuck on :

“Running Analog Calibration”
Synths
(////////////////)

I’ve seen it should have taken 10 minutes on other topics : What should I do ? Should I unplug it ? I don’t know what to do and want to play with it so badly.

Thanks

I’d urge you to read through the forums for any similar accounts … basically, don’t do anything rash (although it may not be problematic to interrupt calibration, my unqualified hunch, unlike OS upgrading) and then contact support for advice - I really don’t think it’ll prove to be an issue, i’d just rather not tell you to do something which was incorrect

Thank you for your reply, it’s still stuck… I will try to find a similar case on the forum :slight_smile:

I’ll contact support !

I’m just disappointed because I wanted to play it so badly :frowning:

It’s been more than 14h now I’m beginning to wonder if it will really harm the machine if I shut it down…

Fuck I had two day off and I can’t use it :frowning:

Support are open now, maybe @Ess is able to help out.

I doubt (my no-guarantee hunch) a power down from a calibration would be an issue, it’s just because you’ve mentioned you did the os upgrade which makes me nervous about saying just reboot - rebooting whilst certain aspects of an os upgrade are incomplete can result in a back-to-base iirc

did you read this post

@Relma start it and try calibration again, it will not hurt the machine.
However, it sounds like this could unfortunately be a defective voice card.

I assume that you have already made a support ticket? Perhaps Olle has answered it already.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply.

I just bought it two days ago so I hope it isn’t a defective voice card :frowning:

I will try a second time and tell you what’s up.

In addition I had a prompt reply to my ticket

Thank you again !

3 Likes

Hello,

I changed my elektron at the shop where I bought it after a local tech guy confirmed my kick oscillator wasn’t working :slight_smile:

Didn’t make the update for the moment ahah but I’m sure it will be ok

Thanks again :slight_smile: