Cable suggestion for my setup

Hey everyone, I just got the elektron syntakt added to my minimal setup ( I moved to a different country and want to keep it as simple as possible, so no audio interface or 2 monitors ).

I’m aware of the OP-1 restrictions so I’m really not trying to create a MIDI connection, just planning maybe to replace the output of the OP-1 from 3.5 to dual 1/4 just so I can keep some stereo effects ( even though are not much ) and process them in the syntakt.

Would you guys change something here? Would make a difference to change the speaker cable from also a 3.5 to dual 1/4? Because as headphones output I can feel the panning already! ( The speaker is stereo ). I’m a graphic designer so def not coming from this type of background, any help is appreciated! Thanks

Ideally you’d use the main outputs as the headphone output is amplified and will colour the sound.

Seems you’d also want the stereo output from the OP1 too.

Is the speaker really stereo? :thinking:

Thanks a lot for the message!

I might buy one cable because of the OP-1 to SY and will test how it sounds using the main outputs and not the headphone one.

Regarding the speaker, yes it is, it’s a Marshall Acton II and it has 2 speakers and one bass inside, by using the headphones output I can already feel when panning sounds like hithats.