Bye bye Innerclock Sync Gen

You will see a lot of Sync Gen on the Marketplace

(Also this post is for people who want an alternative to overbridge, or people who don’t want a computer in their Live setup)

but it’s a bye bye Sync Gen II pro (Innerclock will not produce new batch)

So be aware of that since the last recognized OSX version is 10.6.8 officially but I get success on MAVERICKS. Not sure it’s works on El Capitan and not sure on Sierra. I send an email to David Lackey from Innerclock as the website is down and what’s news about the technical support of their drivers and I will post here updates when i have his reply.

Other recommended solution

1. ACME 4 as it’s there for a while, always in shop and used by Minilogue : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baMs9P50J-w
  2. ERM solutions
  3. Future-retro Swynx
  4. Expert Sleepers USAMO
  5. Roland SBX1

Other Elektronauts user should post their solution on SYNC topic with a sync solution : of course we all know the offset manual sync and overbridge option no need to say hey guys save your bucks

1 Like

I receive encouraging news from David Lackey :

We will always support Mac OS :slight_smile:
Just checking now with code team :slight_smile:

When he come back to me with reply from his Code Team I will post updates here. (concerning macOS Sierra) it appears no new batch and product will be produce anymore but the technical support for drivers is still handle. I hope so.

Yes, he has also argued this in a topic posted on Gearslutz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Message from David Lackey : Innerclock Code Team report zero issue with Sync Gen II Pro with macOS Sierra. I will give a try when Overbridge will coming for Sierra. If anyone had issues with Sync Gen and Sierra please report it to david lackey ASAP

Just received an email from Innerclock 2016, October the 12th :