Buyer/Seller feedback

good experience with echopraxia

bought a monomachine form user zfigz. delivered with no problems from texas to the west coast of canada. would deal with him again. :+1:

Thanks to FatHand, for a quick, stress free & friendly sale.

He bought my Volca Beats, Bass & Keys.

Enjoy, my friend!

Thanks Artsutanov! Likewise it was stress free and quick sale and the Volca machines arrived to me in perfect condition.

Hello

I’ve traded with Elektronauts User " MK7 " my Rytm for MD + Cash, all fine, great Guy, safe transaction, fast shipment, very nice Communication, highly recomend.

Many thanks to xbted, for a great transaction on my Op-1/Oplab. A really friendly & trustworthy chap! I was happy to offer a good deal on the kit & chuffed at how pleased he was. It was a genuine pleasure mate, thank you!

Sold some gear to forum member Holograms - a very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Positive transaction Selling an A4 to Trevor. Great communicator and fast transaction. Highly recommend him.

Bought an octratrack off Elektronauts user Anfim on here through gumtree and paying via Paypal, super nice guy to deal with and unit arrived just as described with Octatrack and Octaedit licences transferred too. Highly recommnded!

Cheers,
Tom

I recently sold Korg Volca Keys, Beats, and Bass to forum member, nonis. Great communication and smooth experience all around. Only good things to say. Would work with again!

Sold an Octatrack to @richie, fast payment and great to deal with.

Purchased a pony from previewlounge.

previewlounge is a great seller, the pony arrived in pristine condition and 100 percent working order.

Sold my Reface CP to TimTheCosmos.

A very nice chap & easy sale.

Cheers mate!

Rusty purchased a machine from myself, very enjoyable experience. Fabulous!

Bought an Octatrack from josker Reasonable price, the guy was quick to ship it in a secure package.
Very easy to deal with.

Bought the white Maschine Studio from Greatexpectations . What a deal!!! Will do business with again if I gear lust again.:slight_smile:

phesago bought my future retro revolution! paid promptly, and communicated all the way through. good dude!

Thanks to ecologist for a clean sale of his Octatrack from NY. Everything came in as promised and more (included 2 CF cards and a dust cover)

@phesago sold me an Analog Four ---- THANK UUUUUU

@deafinton purchased my Minicommand. Nice guy, great communicator, quick payment, dead simple transaction.