Buyer/Seller feedback

Thanks to @rikrak for buying my Volca Sample. A top bloke & completely trustworthy. Had a good little chat about things too. Thanks again mate, for a stress free transaction.

Thank you @msflsim for adopting my Pro2! Great transaction, great communication. A pleasure doing business with you my man!
Enjoy!

Thanks @rotallytuined for the Pro 2! The machine is in excellent condition. We had very good communication and a long chat about gear! Huge pleasure dealing with you!

Thanks @Sofine, I bought OTO Bim from this honest guy, everything went excellent and fast :slight_smile:

Maybe this thread should be merged with the identical thread under Marketplace - Sell?

I agree, thanks for flagging :thup:

We’ll get to the bottom of this one

I found the Trader Thread had been brought back from the dead recently and advocated a merge, but this was correctly highlighted as having a different kind of usefulness as it relies more on mutual trust (i.e. no buyer protection etc)

This one looks more like a case of covering bases depending on where you were browsing - what i will do in any case is link each respective thread type in the Opening Post so that cross-referencing can at least be achieved whilst we debate whether to merge

FTR 3 places to locate/submit feedback

Marketplace Buy
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/buyer-seller-feedback/1013

Marketplace Sell
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/seller-feedback/1012

Marketplace Trade
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/trader-feedback/1014

Thank you @CarlMikaelBjork! I bought a DSI Prophet 12 module from him. Super nice guy! Very fast shipping. :slight_smile:

…and super fast payment by @joosep. Hence the quick shipment. Very smooth transaction in all. Cheers! :smile_cat: :heart:

Sold a OT to @henryo just before Christmas. Nothing but good things, top chap!

Bought a TT-303 Bass Bot from member Inward. He is really nice and responded promptly, shipped as promised in time and ultra fast. The bot is actually in excellent condition and even has box, manual and wallwart. Was a pleasure to deal with Inward and I would definately do business with him again!

Sold my SFX-JII to @Ozone. Great communication, fast payment, great guy. Thanks!

Thanks TBM! Really appreciate the effort of sending down to Oz. As Quick and well packed as anyone could wish for. Cheers!

Purchased an Abstract Instruments Avalon from Diabolik.
Super smooth transaction, accepted Money Order as I don’t use banks😎 Fast shipping, well packaged and this unit looks brand new!
Thank you!!

Smooth transaction with Captain Mike. Sent money order, arrived within 2 days, good communication.

Purchased an Octatrack from @andrew108.
The price was very reasonable, item condition is almost mint (even original invoice is in place), Andrew threw in a couple of nice extras (CF cards and cable) and shipping was fast. Overall I’m happy with my purchase and Andrew was a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you so much!

Bought a black Monomachine from Xone
Came with a nice double tier stand
The unit is in great shape, it came well packaged and got to me pretty quickly considering the weekend
Great communication throughout, much appreciated thank you !

good transaction with @CAPTAIN_MIKE buying my monomachine

He paid with usps money orders which I was a bit hesitant to accept but I had no issues cashing them and everything was legit and hassle free.

I sold my Monomachine to @mcsidar. Excellent transaction, very clear communication and timely action. Swell experience.

Bought an OP-1 from @Greatexpectations - arrived on time and really well packaged. Great guy to deal with.

As expected! :smile: