Bug with chromatic mode?

hey guys!
I just get my hands on the AR! I installed overbridge today and it works well, instead of one weird thing with the chromatic mode:
everytime when I use overbridge with ableton live and I want to play the chromatic mode, e.g. with the Low Tom, I hear the chromatic mode of the LT and the BD at the same time. If I quit ableton live, all is running fine and I just hear the chromatic LT without the BD.
any ideas???

thanks in advance!

stefan

Hello

Same bug here :frowning:

any idea ?

THX

@remi, @stefan4000 Same problem guys … :smile:
Hmmmm…seems have passed too much time for being a non resolved bug of overbridge … mmmm

I’m experiencing the same issue. No matter what track I choose, I’m still hearing the BD track in chromatic mode. Even when trying to record/program chromatic mode, it records to the BD track.

Currently, I’m trying to use the MT track for strictly midi sequencing an external device, but I can’t seem to do it without effecting the BD track as well. On the MT track, i have the synth engine and the sample set to off.

Anyone have an idea on what I’m doing wrong?

If you are using overbridge and If you have the plugin channel selected and trying to play midi notes it will play the first sound eg the kick on the Rytm…

Or could be the midi setup on the Rytm

1 Like

I see, thank you! I’ll try clicking on another track in ableton and report back :slightly_smiling_face:

Update: That did the trick! When using overbridge, you just have to arm another midi track to get the chromatic mode to work as expected.

1 Like

i have the exact same problem … i didn’t understand how you solved it :confused:

Me too, I can’t play the samples chromatically with overbridge, Any suggestions ?