Broken my digitakt? [resolved]

Well to be fair, I don’t really need to be reading manuals at this point. I use RYTM, A4 and OT, and am completely familiar and comfortable with the Elektron way. Its pretty straightforward.

So this wasn’t a case of being ‘stupid’ or ‘not taking the time to read the manual’
It was merely a case of a rogue midi CC message doing something unexpected, and me not knowing how to get out of it, cuz I wasnt sure how/if it received any messages in the first place. (TR-8 is not sending any)

Thanks for the replies though.

And to everyone saying “read the manual”. from the looks of it, the manual covers all the extremely basic elektron shit, that I already know like the back of my hand, so please…point out the exact page that specifies this problem. Not trying to be a dick, Im actually serious.

I attempted to be helpful feeding you the information i gathered from reading the manual as well as the forum. The actual manual, not the quick start guide, it pretty detailed about the digitakts functions. I think you started to get negative feedback when you went down the broken machine avenue as well as what seemed like an non proactive response when a solution developed.

Matters not ultimately, your problem got fixed and I’m glad the forum was able to help you.

1 Like

This quote feels appropriate

1 Like

yes, i wasnt going to take it any further… it was the ‘20 hour usage - cant be bothered to read the manual’ . that itched my annoyance scratch

Ok my bad. I just realized theres actually a real downloadable manual.
I was referring to that little thing that came in the box lol. Sorry guys.

3 Likes