Bristol (UK) artists edit: 7th May, Dareshack!

Bristol live electronic artists (or nearby) come at me. I’m putting on a show at a newish venue with a great soundsystem and want some stuff I haven’t heard before. Gimme links to Bandcamp/soundcloud and an idea of your live set up.

Im trialling out some new visual software I’m designing so multi channel set ups are great.

Women/non-binary/queer/POC are heavily underrepresented still so please apply if you are!

DJs also welcome to send stuff over, perhaps for a future night

Peace x

5 Likes

Sounds good!! I am far to new at this stuff to dare play it live, but I’d be up for coming along to watch as local to Bris.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll put the details up here when it’s all ready :slight_smile:

If you know any bristol artists feel free to link them to me! I come from a live / band background so trying to find new artists!

Cheers

2 Likes

@claid, @craig ASSEMBLE!

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up mate!

@Tikoda Yep I’m in Bristol and love me some live music. Will PM you.

Thanks all!

1 Like

Never attempted a live set. But I’m up the road in Swansea Would be great to come along.

1 Like

Do you DJ?

Would be worth heading down to Elevator Sound in Stokes Croft and having a chat with them as they no doubt have a lot of links with local artists

1 Like

I’m also in Bristol, so could be well up for attending! Not really into performing myself though I fear!

1 Like

Nice, once I’ve got the line-up sorted I’ll share the event :slight_smile: It’s on 7th May hopefully

1 Like

Last callout for any artists who wanna play! Got one slot left to fill

1 Like

11 Likes

not ready to play live yet but i intend to be in bristol that weekend anyway and if so i’ll turn up! i haven’t seen nearly enough live electronic music over the last couple of years. good luck with it!

3 Likes

Nice one, looks great! I’m gonna be round the corner at Brew for Harrga that night :metal:
Look forward to more though! Are you gonna check out Panacea tonight? Live electronix + 3D at Brew. I can’t make it but looks like a tasty one.

Also loved your stuff with Jausmė! Sure i’ll be seein you round and about

3 Likes

Oh I forgot about that! thanks for reminding me, will try to get down tonight and see them… looks pretty wild!

I wanna get into 3d stuff, just learning the basics at the moment, while also trying to learn many other things :wink:

Glad you like the track with Jau, she’s amazing !

3 Likes

It’s tonight if anyone’s forgotten! hit me up if yer broke and still wanna come

1 Like

Hope this goes well for you . I’m nowhere near or would have come along.

Props for putting this on…. You and fellow promotors of similar events have my full respect.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to performing tonight and catching the local talent. Thanks @Tikoda for the opportunity and for @Fin25 for recommending!

6 Likes

What will be your setup? Are you planning to record your Performance?