Bought a Nintendo Switch

Get cuphead to smush your fingers too. Also i’d recommend to get a pro controller as joycons suck when playing precise controlled games like cuphead and ssbm

2 Likes

#excitednotexcited :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“What do you think about kids?” she asks.
“Kids…? They’re not very smart. Or good at much.”
“I’m saying if you and I have some. A couple little idiots.”

Hey no spoilers!

1 Like

That´s just one possible answer…there are three more options…

1 Like

Final Fantasy 8 is being remastered for Nintendo Switch! Hooray!

3 Likes

And a new current zelda coming! Looks daaarrrkk. The Majoras Mask of the Switch?

Ive never played any FF. Would that be a good one?

1 Like

No don’t play that one. It’s the most controversial. I hear it has some shoehorned love story and it’s just meh.

If you’re going to play one FF to start with, make it IX (I just started playing this myself, it’s very good) VI (best of the 2D ones) or VII…But VII is getting that really badass-looking remake soon, so you may just want to hold off until that comes out.

IX is a bit more fun and child-like, whereas VII is more “adult” and “serious.” It’s like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings kind of…But I’m enjoying all of the characters in IX so far. The story is only somewhat compelling so far (five hours in) and the combat is pretty by the books, but I hear that some really heart wrenching moments happen and there’s a lot of development.

1 Like

Collection of Mana was announced or released?! I didn’t let myself look. :frowning:

Which one is 8? Japanese 8 or Western number…?

Western 8, the one after Cloud and Tifa.

Number 6 (Japanese 3 or vice versa) was the best one!
Kefka for President!

2 Likes

Coolcool i can wait.

It’s in the store now I think

1 Like

Agreed. What a game.

Who waited for Shadow?! :smiley:

THAT 8?! The Gunlance one? Did anyone even play that one…?

This is true, but I liked it all the same. Time compression, also the game was very interactive comparing other turn based combat.

Also the shoehorned love story wasn’t as bad as X :man_shrugging:t2:

Japanese and western 8 are the same. They made them all the same starting with 7. But before then each western one was “doubled” sorta. 1 was 1. 2 was 4. 3 was 6. But now everyone just calls them by JP names so all the re-releases of 6 (SNES 3) are all called 6.

1 Like

FFIII4EVA is a complete sentence.

1 Like

BotW is getting a sequel!

4 Likes

This thread is like looking at the sun.

3 Likes

However, if you tried looking at the sun for real for real you wouldn’t need video games any more!

2 Likes