Blawan Modular Jam and Interview at Thomann

It´s a pretty cool jam and interesting interview, although many users in the comments didn´t like that the interview was more what you´d expect from smalltalk between buddies and little actual interview. Nonetheless, interesting, but Thomann really should have flipped the camera perspective. They have an overhead camera mounted, but Blawan´s rig is upside down on the screen.

So I was wondering if someone re-uploaded the video, but with the overhead view flipped to normal, would that be allowed on YT? I guess not…Anyways, I thought I´d just ask…

Btw, a user even put together Blawans modular on Modulargrid

If you´re interested in techno jams and haven´t seen it, yet:

1 Like

It’s been posted here a few times, e.g.

All threads I’ve found seemed to have on topic discussion going on so I felt it wouldn’t fit to ask about flipping and reuploading there. But if anyone wants to move and merge my thread, feel free to do so.

I guess it’s a stupid question anyways, copyright is clear, so I don’t have any rights to alter their content and upload myself.
I just felt it’s kind of a missed opportunity…

2 Likes

Wow why did I keep linking that? I guess because I’ve been watching karenn videos for almost a decade now and it’s such an in depth video.

Blawan has a master class thing now but I can’t bring myself to fork over the cash

3 Likes

I really dig Karenn and yeah, I’m also curious, but that price really is deep into group buy territory.

Use your “device”, lock the screen and rotate it 180 degrees :stuck_out_tongue:

(Or download the video and use VLC player)

Yes

1 Like

hehe, I didn’t notice both the ones I linked to were posted by you :laughing:

Do a headstand!

pssshhht i was waiting for someone to say “but now i just see a black apple on silver background”

1 Like

Lol, ofc I did that like all the other nerds when I watched it on my phone. Though I thought it was so annoying, I made a proper version with the overhead shots correctly oriented. :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny you mentioned it, I almost forgot about it, but, nice coincidence, I get to watch it at the weekend. I’ve heard praises for Home of Sound’s approach to masterclass courses, so we’ll see. But it’s a £109 masterclass (for the full course), or £45,50 for each module = £136,50 masterclass. I hope it comes with access to an ice cream delivery service or something like that.

1 Like

13 posts were split to a new topic: Home of Sound Blawan Production Course

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Home of Sound Blawan Production Course