Blade Runner 2049

Twin Peaks is so good… :astonished:

3 Likes

as a full time voice actor… this makes me laugh :loopy:

Please, someone, make Alastair Reynolds films.

I watched The O.A. and wish I hadn’t. The resolution is that bad.

Yeah watched it - I’m a sucker for these shows. Can’t make my mind up about it. You’ll probably know why when you finish it as there are various twists that, for me at least, didn’t sit well. Some folk loved them, others not so much.

There’s a good Netflix movie that, in a way, has similar themes involving the afterlife called The Discovery. It’s worth a watch too though critics gave it a bit of a bashing!

1 Like

Ah man, that’s a shame, first 4 episodes have been good :frowning:

Watched rest of The O.A. It got a little weaker toward the end but I thought it was still pretty good overall? The last episode just seemed like more of a pause point between Seasons than a finale. Not sure what all the hate was about!? Hard to discuss without dropping spoilers… One of the last twists seemed to really suck but then it twisted again? Maybe I missed something!? Left me still interested enough to check out season 2 when it arrives tho…

1 Like

Yeh a House of Suns movie would be awesome, just started on the Revelation Space series.

Yup. Totally agree on that point. The whole premise of the show is batsh*t crazy, but I’m down for Season 2 picking up on the story…

2 Likes

Tbh I kind of what to watch this now to know why this ending is so controversial.

After watching it I’m not sure what’s so controversial/Lame :wink: Hard to talk about it without dropping spoilers, not sure if I missed something or misinterpreted which twist that people thought sucked. If it’s what I think it was then it seemed to me that that twist was just a kind of red herring, after seeing what happened after that. Like I said, hard to speak about, without speaking about it :wink: