Black Monomachine Panel Kits (UPDATE)

Hi all !

First of all as Altemark said it is difficult to have one foot in the community and one foot in a business.

So our 'silence has been to properly prepare for our next and last run and once its done we are finally getting back to making some music and becoming a user/participant on the forum.

Hi @2d we peplied a few days after your pm and post (just in case you missed it sent another pm today)

Preorder will open by tomorrow with info and buy link. All interested please pm us with location type/ver of MnM and geographic location and email or email us directly at info@dickmalibu.com

We truly appreciate all the support

Thanks again,
-dm

I hope this is still happening?

Yes it is ,trying to work through the flu and haze of congestion and nyquil
fyi:
MnM panels are done working on plastic lcd window.
Thanks !

I think we’re back :wink:

click here

Hi Mr. Dick Malibu,

One thing I don’t understand, I called about an A4 project I was working on (I was gonna custom paint the faceplate and needed you to just silk screen all the labels back, since you have the 3 screens already) spoke with a very nice gent. about this and he said that he’ll check to see if this was something that you guys could do, and return my call. A week later I still had not received a call back so I called again and left 5 messages in a period of a week. I would totally understand if you didn’t want my money because you didn’t want to take responsibility for someone else’s paint job (not knowing what could go wrong. But what I don’t understand is spending one minute to call me back and letting me know, was too hard to do. I would have payed the price you charge for a panel.

Cool :slight_smile:
One thing though : the choice menu to choose red instead of black doesn’t work properly on Firefox and the shipping calculation not working on Chrome nor Safari… (I’m on Yosemite)

These faceplaces are so nice looking - really makes me wish I had a Monomachine. Beautiful job!

/C

First of all,
Most sincere apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused, but we in fact did respond with a quote for the service. If memory serves me correct it was for a 3-color silk screen and clear coat. It indeed was a week later or so once we responded. No excuse but a very hectic period for us.
Once again we did respond if you didnt receive the email I will search for it and resend and we can communicate directly regarding this matter if you wish Please feel free to email or pm.
all the best,
-dm

Cool :slight_smile:
One thing though : the choice menu to choose red instead of black doesn’t work properly on Firefox and the shipping calculation not working on Chrome nor Safari… (I’m on Yosemite)[/quote]
Yes Lying Dalai
pm’d you

OK, actually it’s just the simulation tool for shipment calculation that’s acting weird. I could proceed with the payment and the transport fee was OK.

I’m so excited !

Thx @dickmalibu !!

These looks so good!

So, does installing one of these void the warranty? I assume yes…

how’s this going?

Hi

Mono panels ship next week !

Thanks

daaang the red panel looks so nice

I’m very tempted

Damn. These are awesome. I wish had $325 to deck out my MnM and MD.

It will cost me $515 Australian dollars for MM and MD panels and shipping. That’s half the cost of a MD…

MnM panels are now shipping pre-orders going out first
Thanks !

Come to the DARK SIDE my young Jedi :wink:

:tada: :boom:

:elmm: :smiling_imp: :elmm:

:heart_eyes:

That panel looks really good! Can’t afford spending money on it, personally, but if I had cash to spend I certainly would consider it!