Black metal album created entirely on A4 mkI

No way wild, are you from mi?

Interesting, do you do any live tweaks while the A4 plays or do you leave it to do its thing while you concentrate on vocals?

No Iā€™m down in Indiana.

maybe not but damn, powerful stuff. great to hear someone going in a different direction.

btw checked out your bc page and was amazed once again: 15 years ago i lived a 2-minute walk from your place. got a loaf at great harvest every week, and recorded my first disc in that apartment. i double-dare you to hit lbc and drop these tracks on an open-mic night, if they still do ā€˜em. :smile:

1 Like

not currently on the songs with vocals but I want to work in some macros.

I use a Nord Micro or more recently my Digitakt to add some noise textures over the songs and for fades. I downloaded your patch from your video a while back and have been wanting to see what you have going. LOVE Nord Modular!

1 Like

Awesome! Iā€™ve been considering getting a Micro as well just for the portabilityā€”I generally only ever use a single monophonic patch at a time anyway. Actually thatā€™s given me another ideaā€¦ black metal Nord patches lol :joy:

YO WTF

cool! sorry if iā€™m being the genre-fascist here but wouldĀ“nt some form of noise be a more precise description than black metal? :nerd_face:

Iā€™m kind of burnt out on hearing black metal music done on Elektron gear. I wish someone would do something refreshing with Elektron gear - like making techno.

9 Likes

I would love to see more noise based music by using only Elektron machines, as Iā€™m trying it myself.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

i appreciate when people share whatever they do, at the same time itā€™s a rarity to come across techno, drum&bass etc. at least in my experience :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sick af bro

5 Likes

Great!!!:evil:

@CZERN I put this album on the other day while driving to work. Still in love with it!

1 Like

vv cool only thing is u cant really replicate those walls of tremolo picking

To me this sounds like it s to black metal like what digital hardcore (atari teenage riot) was to hardcore/punk.

2 Likes

Iā€™m usually a techno and ambient head butā€¦ but this is f***ing rad!! Thanks for sharing!!

2 Likes

Dopeee, Iā€™m trying to make a hardcore punk, d beat sort of track on digitone

1 Like