Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Ahhh my bad, mis-read the bax one :disappointed:

1 Like

Amazon UK also has the monostation deal:
Novation Circuit Mono Station Paraphonic Analogue Synthesizer https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06Y4FBTVX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_92a-BbWW5EHJ2

2 Likes

It’s all good, I had to go back and make sure I wasn’t mistaken. These deals are hard to keep up with :slight_smile:

OTO Biscuit 100 bucks off. One of my favorites https://www.softube.com/index.php?id=oto_biscuit

2 Likes

Cheap DM6

http://www.proaudiostar.com/behringer-deepmind-6-synthesizer.html

2 Likes

that review is funny lol. You know you don’t have to use the presets, buddy…Plus it’s basically a Juno (with some bells and whistles)–one of the most straight forward synthesizers out there.

Anyone know if it’s really that noisy, though?

Also Model D and Neutrons for $225!

Big discounts on the Sensel Morph – until Monday

1 Like

entire Samples From Mars library for $39

Other collections are marked down, but the “all” bundle has the steepest discount.

12 Likes

HEY LOOK AT THIS!

The Analog Four MkII is on sale for $1199 at many online retailers here in the USA. That’s $150 dollars off.

Here, here, here, etc.

Somebody start a rumor!

1 Like

Just grabbed this. Well happy about it. More quality drums samples than I could imagine.

1 Like

and for even less, at $1099 at Perfect Circuit

3 Likes

I notice the RYTM MkII is also on sale too.

And Octatrack MkII and Digitone, and Digitakt and Analog Heat MkII.

Here’s the rumor – Is Elektron going out of business??? ADDED: Joke!

100% no.

Moving on…

Back on topic…

4 Likes

Ableton Push 2 with Live Standard or Live Suite

at various online retailers. At least in the USA.

1 Like

@psyclone001 I’m playing around with Atlas and I really like it except for one thing: I can’t seem to automate the gain, shape, filter etc of each pad. It could be the DAW I’m using (Studio One) but when I play with those parameters nothing pops up to tell me it can be automated. It’s a shame as I like to play with filters and decay of hats to give some breath. But I feel like there’s something I’m missing…

Everything else is great.

EDIT: I’m also finding there’s no way to stretch the samples from the Atlas player. I suppose I could just drag them into my DAW, stretch them, then stick them back in. I feel this is a feature that could be added in an update!

EDIT again:
“Take note that Atlas is not yet set up for automation in a DAW, which means you cannot connect your hardware to the knobs in the software. You can only trigger drum slots and record those sequences in your DAW. We will however be adding automation in a few updates!”

There’s the rub. Good to know they’re working on it. Think I’ll bite the bullet and buy the thing!

2 Likes

Is anyone rounding up iOS deals? The app section on KVR is just blank and synth anatomy hasn’t added any though they are out there. Audio damage, cubasis etc. Think the Gadget in-apps are cut price now too…

2 Likes

There’s been a few mentioned in this thread…

discchord.com is one place to find a partial list and then there’s also AppShopper to search and see if a given one is on sale (since App Store doesn’t show that necessarily).

I have slowly made a wishlist for a while so I got a number of things, since I prefer to buy music stuff pretty much <=1 time a year while I have all the options in front of me :slight_smile:

Some of the things I got and/or which i think we’re on sale:

• apeMatrix!— replacing AUM for me, this thing is wonderful (patchbay approach, and very powerful ability to morph between presets of multi-app setups)
  • Some Bram Bos things! (which are some of my favorite things on iOS!)
  • iVCS3!
  • zMors Modular (for use with ES-8 module in a eurorack, fairly soon)
  • Beatmaker 3 — I use Ableton primarily but at this discount it’s worth it to me just for a solid iOS sample slicer etc (I don’t have the Korg Gadget ones, Gadget doesn’t “click” for me)
  • Sector, a probabilistic sequencer
  • AudioDamage things including Dubstation delay, Discord pitch shift delay
  • Master Record, a wav recorder with some tape emulation/ wow&flutter

Lastly not sure if there are sales on it but just gotta say Patterning/ Patterning 2 are so. damn. good. Definitely my most-often-used thing on iOS. (if you don’t have it just start with 2, i’ve just used it since 1, so, mentioning that)

2 Likes