Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Finally time to buy the TAL U NO LX I guess.

1 Like

I’ve honestly no idea, but I do wonder if your own request was simply granted - so thank yourself I guess ?!

2 Likes

Grand channel for 20 bucks ? Man this thing sounds good for a recording channel when I was demoing it with my console 1. It’s got its own mojo even with subtle recordings.

Does anyone know if “Soundtoys 5” includes “little plate”? The way the info is displayed on their website makes it hard to tell for sure whether that plugin is part of the bundle…

EDIT: Never mind, it IS included as per some of the other copy describing SoundToys 5.

I own Soundtoys 5, and yes it’s included! Also, it’s amazing.

Thanks, I’m going to buy it… now I just have to avoid going down the “plugin rabbit hole” of trying every plugin on every track and twiddling every knob instead of releasing my music :slight_smile:

Mpc-samples.com half off everything. That includes the mpc bible for live and x users.

https://www.mpc-samples.com

1 Like

If you look for blofeld here is quite good deal

• 5% with code BLACKFRIDAYXXL
1 Like

You will :slight_smile:

50% OFF on the RC-20

Yeah, good luck with that :smiley:

Want to know the same thing.

I’ve been following elektron loosely for quite awhile and don’t recall them having any discounts.

Was really thinking about buying some packs recently. Might try to hold off until Monday and see if they have any late deals.

How sweet would a BOGO free be.

1 Like

I remember one back in the day: '14 maybe '15

Re OB status I wouldn’t want to burden myself with an onslaught of new customers either.

They just announced 50% off lots of their sound packs, go check it out:

3 Likes

I already own a Blofeld, I was talking about a License SL discount.

But thanks anyway!

Good looking out dude, thanks.

Was this announced through an email?
I’m subscribed and didn’t receive one.

There will probably be an email soon but it was announced on here. Just a few posts up actually :happy:

1 Like

Yeah- I wish I had heard about Spitfires Quartet before getting the the NI Symphony stuff.

I definitely prefer the more intimate sounding string packs than the orchestral

It’s worth noting that Spitfire have Spitfire Labs, which have some slightly quirky but nicely sampled instruments to play with, all free (all the time, not just for Black Friday): https://www.spitfireaudio.com/labs/

3 Likes

Bummer that Ancient Waves and Total Tabla aren’t included… but it’s a nice deal for those who haven’t already purchased the other soundpacks!

1 Like