Black Friday 2020

Yeah, 10% makes a big difference. Makes selling things on less of a loss too!

3 Likes

Been looking to pull the trigger on an MC707… 10% off is quite nice in that case :slight_smile:

1 Like

On the german site of BAX the 10% promotion is not available. The site says the voucher code is not valid any more.

Am I’m missing something?

Saw this on reddit…

This store on Reverb has 15% off on Digitone and Digitakt.

4 Likes

Oops. Wrong Amazon thread :shushing_face:

There is BF sale on:
https://kytary.co.uk

Unfortunately, seems it was a glitch as they reverted back to the normal price within a couple hours of posting the sale prices. I’m sure they will be on sale again soon though, as its not uncommon for them to get 15% off. Its just too bad Elektron raised the prices from $749 to $799 recently for whatever reason…

2 Likes

Wow! It sure did! Bummer.

Maybe it’s for the same reason TE raised the price for their OP1: the screen.
I’m not sure but I feel like the screen look different on my older DN. Now I’ve got a unit from July 2020 and it looks like this:

Do you mean the removable plastic protector on the screen?

3 Likes

That’s still an insane amount of money. I do somewhat get it though :smiley:

1 Like

It ticks all my boxes though (had one before) and I know the construction and battery on it are top notch. Tombola sequencer on my Bitwig creations in the Grid is going to be so sweet :grinning:

2 Likes

Early Black Friday deal: Get 20% off selected items from Signal Sounds eBay shop (UK) with the code PURCHASE20:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/signalsoundsuk

Ends 19 November.

2 Likes

Yeah, I contacted the seller on reverb (rocknrollvintage), and they confirmed it was indeed a glitch, but they will honor the $679 price on the digitakt/digitone if you contact them about it. Also, guitar center has a 15% coupon pretty much every other week that always works with any Elektron, Dreadbox, behringer and many other manufacturers gear (doesnt work on moog, novation, sequential, arturia etc) . I can guarantee it will come back next week at some point, if anyone needs to pick anything up.

3 Likes

Everything now on Black Friday sale at Soundtoys.

2 Likes

GearSlutz has a nice roundup. The other popular website also shows deals but they all just show software/plugin deals - no hardware - and not everyone wants only software deals.

2 Likes

Anybody know if u-he ever do sales, specifically Black Friday?

The one thing I am pretty keen on getting is Repro.

Jason Brunton is surely the nicest gear seller I ever met :star_struck:

4 Likes

It’s their policy not to, so I’d be very surprised.

Worth noting that u-he are very good with license transfers - after owning a plug-in for a set amount of time, it’s a free service. Of course, there are scammers on internet message boards, so take care and be sensible if you go that route.

Repro is great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait a sec, I just gave you bad info. They did a 30% off promo for existing customers for Black Friday last year, so it does happen. That said, they’re very careful not to devalue their stuff.

1 Like