Black Friday 2020

So, Black Friday is coming up… Haven’t really been on the market for stuff when BF has come around in previous years. Do music gear retailers usually do a lot of offers?

Personally on lookout for DT880pro and a single Yamaha MSP5 monitor… and will try to not let my eyes wander…

1 Like

Yes. Whether it’s just unpopular stuff they can’t get rid of or stuff you actually want is another matter. But yeah, lots of tempting stuff will be coming up in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Good to have a separate BF 2020 thread, but check out this thread: Things on sale thread

A lot of retailers, etc. have started their sales early.

Edit: scroll to the end of that thread.

Alto Music has some discounts going currently, pre black Friday. Ends soon. Behringer Crave 20% off.

Alto’s sale is bit underwhelming. Some of the sale items are used or b-stock or misleading (the Digitone Keys is $999 everywhere, so not sure why it says 24% off). That said, my experience buying used items from Alto has been top-notch. Their used items have always arrived in pristine shape in the original packaging. Plus they offer another 7% (via their own site) on used items.

2 Likes

Waiting for a Plogue sale and maybe if i can find a new Nord deal…

1 Like

Just waiting for the NI komplete upgrade sale

2 Likes

already out of money :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This totally :grin:

1 Like

Izotope has their sale on already.

Is RX Elements for 30usd good? Hasn’t it been “free” before at plugin boutique?

Uk / EU content: Baxshop has 10% off. Juno studio also has 10% off until tomorrow but, has exclusions, so didn’t work on a few nice things I tried.

2 Likes

Check out the Perennial deals thread. Izotope is having a silly sale right now.

1 Like

No luck on tr-06 by the looks of it but I did contact them last week and it was reduced to 285 I think. ( I didn’t buy it ).

I’m not seeing a general 10% off at Bax… Just a voucher for a handful of brands I don’t recognise

https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/popdos

3 Likes

Ooh… interesting, they have quite good prices anyway… although as discussed in Buying in EU from UK, their choice of courier (Hermes) leaves something to be desired. But I bought a Peak from there and no real complaints aside from the courier being painful to work with. The other guy in the thread received his box all bashed up but I think fine inside.

https://initialaudio.com/product/sektor/?fbclid=PAAaaiP66Bc4GvpIwPUMG_TDgtUGG5qqVx8w_wMpyAXylDokAQuB5KmEOFryg

Waves are giving away a plug-in if u sign up to their website too

Thanks. Prices are high for the things I checked in the NL store… Around 10% higher than I’m finding elsewhere :crazy_face:. But maybe someone else is lucky

Their price for the Model:Cycles was already quite good, this code makes it £247.50 with free delivery.

Damn 10% is quite significant for more expensive items. I’m thinking of getting an OP-1 so this is around 100 English sterling’s off! :thinking:

2 Likes