Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Agreed on Kore. The Deep Frequency and similar packs were amazing.

2 Likes

Hey guys, sure you don’t have enough gear already? :smile:

6 Likes

Im waiting for good offer for AR and DN protective lids, so please post here if somebody come accross :pray:

3 Likes

My new rule is to never buy software or samples - no matter how cheap.

12 Likes

The market is so over flooded with sample libraries.
It’s rediculous
Can’t stand the look of sites like loopmasters now
Each time the same generic shit repackaged with a different name, fitting the current trend

12 Likes

There are gems there. I bought the Artist series MJ Cole library.

You get MJ Cole playing Piano, Synths, and Rhodes for you.
You get his Akai S3200 drum hits he made from his floppies. I think he was using either 3200 or 3200XL for the “Sincere” song.
You get his 128BPM Ableton Live House / Garage live sets.

Not bad for 25 dollars. I’ve bought bad street fighter characters for 25 dollars.

The market is flooded with repackaged stuff though. You just have to read the descriptions and make sure the maker knows what they are talking about.

3 Likes

It’s all the cheap and nasty flashing lights on those sites that makes me nauseous

2 Likes

Kore 2 with those Deep FREQ, Deep Transformation, Deep Reconstructions was outstanding … When i needed fast sound-design one-shots you throw at it a couple a random sounds, try different variations and you come up with usable and interesting results hahaha :

it still works (without the controller) but it’s a pain to install manually with pacifist on mac

1 Like

Why no buying samples/software?

Someone on ebay is sellîng third partie cover cheaper…

Probably because he/she like most people already have much more than they should

5 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: AT2020 and other microphones

I might dig out my Kore 2 installer and the three packs and install them again on my Windows PC. They were too good!

2 Likes

Have a Kore 2 gathering dust in the cupboard.
Where do you find these Kore packs?
I have heard about them a few times now

1 Like

Always feels better to make my own samples and I have more than enough software. Too much software actually - that I can’t sell on.

3 Likes

Sent me a used unit, dodgy af

Yeah store dj dropping the ball lately.
A few bad experiences

Edited…

1 Like

Avenger is awesome :thup:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Korg Monologue