Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

Same offer like last year. :slight_smile: I got an H-Delay and used a lot since then.

1 Like

I expect to see a general Moog Black Friday sale again this year as we get closer to the actual day. Moog is good with flash sales. ** Here’s a link to the 2017 Moogs BF sale. (This is last year’s sale.)

So if you’re thinking of buying some Moog stuff hold of until after Black Friday.

** As for instance i bought my DFAM on a $100 off sale from Moog, they just had a sale for no reason that lasted only a couple of days.

1 Like

Reason 10 : $299

Save $100/€90 on Reason 10 and start making great music today.

Black Friday Special: Buy Reason 10 now and get Drum Sequencer and Europa VST/AU plugin for free!

2 Likes

50% to 70% off Eventide plugins and Anthology bundle at JRR

Courtesy of Uncle-E over at KVR

Edit… dig into that a bit and/or see if any bundles take your fancy…

Could nab UltraChannel, UltraReverb and UltraTap plug-ins for $49 each / $147… the Ultra Essentials bundle is normally $299 at Eventide

Could also nab the Anthology XI bundle for $699 normally $1,799 at Eventide

4 Likes

That’s a great deal on the Anthology XI bundle. I’ll have to tell a few pals about that.

I think Soundtoys usually has some stellar Annual Black Friday deals.

1 Like

I think I’d need to demo that for a bit. Love Eventide hardware… but only experience with their software is UltraChannel… and I find it hideously sluggish… might be my 2009 iMac though :expressionless:

Don’t know about SoundToys. Love them. I’ve got v5; so don’t pay too much attention to sales; but if I hear anything I’ll post here of course.

1 Like

I already have both the eventide and soundtoys bundles and use a lot of both. Although, I never use Ultrachannel. Pretty sure there’s a good reason they gave that away for free.

I actually work at a music retail shop, so everyday is kinda Black Friday for me. :grin:

1 Like

SoundToys is great; don’t think I’ve got anywhere close to that kind of spare change to drop on something I’d probably not use; and a list of things I need to sort out first beforehand… DAW and Komplete upgrades probably the main thing. Maybe a NI Komplete S49MkII… A new computer and soundcard would be nice as well… when’s Santa coming again?

I just have to code my own, so every day is a black Friday for me :expressionless:

3 Likes

For what it’s worth I use ultrachannel all the time. Awesome. Micro pitch shift :wink:
I have Anthology XL and it is great.
The reverbs are next level. Typical Eventide

1 Like

One for our antipodean friends… Store DJ having a big sale.

2 Likes

Arturia keystep 197$ , i’ve bought mine for 140 a month ago. It’s like BF in Russia , markup all prices 2 weeks before BF and then give a discount))

Native Instruments Thanksgiving Sale has started. ( 14th November to 2nd December )

Quick glance; upgrades don’t see to be included.

I :heart: Native Instruments sales policies / looking after existing / long term users.

4 Likes

it only gets worse…

4 Likes

I’m just a little bit giddy as I might finally be able to use one of those stupid e-vouchers Native Instruments has sent me over the past 15 years.

Here’s a $25 voucher… but no, you can’t actually use it for anything apart from buying a $50 sample pack / expansion :expressionless:

Generally I just ignore them; as they are worthless; had god knows how many of them over the last 15/20 years or so…

5 Likes

Did it once, when Maschine MK1 came out, also bought the Guitar RIG Kontrol back in the day.

Sleazy Voucher marketing tactics.

Off topic but kept for reference:
I thought my Guitar RIG Kontrol was obsolete since it was dropped by NI (way too early). Have to check this one soonish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUUNbAZcrjM

Sweeet, I’ve been waiting for this all year. Also can’t wait till Massive X comes out.

yea I’m still hurt about their underdevelopment of the KORE fx line.

But I won’t stray from the topic too much.

This great EQ VST is only $29 atm, and is, imo, one of the most useful channel EQ plug-ins available.
Low CPU load, and no added latency. The 4 band hits all the right frequencies for most electronic music, and it just sounds lovely.

3 Likes

The whole API collection is 80usd.

Yea, and I have that, but honestly only ever use the 4 band EQ.
If I had to do it all over again, I’d have just bought that plug-in.

1 Like

many little wads of cash can work too

3 Likes