Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

A note to say that it’d be nice if deals were prefixed with SW for software and HW for hardware to allow users to search this thread depending on preference.

Just a thought.

7 Likes

Plus regional ref?
WW
US
UK
EU
AUS

Thanks - just got two packs, I had some credit on their site too which meant I only paid £10!! perfect…

1 Like

18 posts were split to a new topic: Loopmasters sample packs format?

got my first four sound packs and saved about 90 bucks, perfecto! love black fridays)

1 Like

Ahah my wife often says the same, she likes “saving” money while actually spending it !
:smile:

(I must admit she is the ant and I the grasshopper, though)

5 Likes

I keep checking this thread in hopes of seeing some more hardware deals. I’ve been wanting a Novation Bass Station II for awhile! If anybody hears of any deals for them, lemme know. Or if anybody is selling one. :wink:

Anyone know if Strymon stuff ever goes on sale during these shopping holidays?

1 Like

I don’t think Strymon ever really participate in holiday sales. I could be wrong but I cant remember the last time I saw Strymon included in any kind of sale.

2 Likes

Waves H-series for $59
https://www.waves.com/bundles/h-series?utm_source=wnletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=get-it-now-btn&utm_campaign=bf-h-series-nov18#h-series-plugins-overview

Altomusic has Moog Minifooger Boost V2, refurb, for $49.99

I personally find the drive circuit on this one more usable on synths and drums than the MF Drive.

2 Likes

Moog Minifooger is different than the mf 101 lowpass how? Just curious. I’m looking for something to add slight warmth and distortion to my Machinedrum.

the filter is different, no switchable pole/resonance, no envelope.

have a look at them, they are very different products.

I will say that the MF Boost is better at “slight warmth” and beyond than the MF Drive is. One is a sledge hammer, the other a scalpel.

2 Likes

Taking a look now. Thanks!

PAY ATTENTION TO THE MUSICIANSFRIENDS STUPID DEAL OF THE DAY

We missed yesterdays deal – the Arturia Minibrute 2 and 2S for $500, that was $150 dollars off!
(my reference)

Today its a D’Angelico Acoustic-Electric Guitar close to half price.

See the MusiciansFriends Stupid daily deal here.

3 Likes

Roland SE-02 – $100 off !!!

It’s $400 instead of $500. This seems to be done by Roland, as it is from a variety of retailers. Look around you should have no trouble finding it.

Limited time. Not sure about outside the USA.

There is one outlet (ProAudioStar a reliable seller i’ve bought from them) selling this for $390 with free shipping, check Reverb.

2 Likes

A good round-up of BF deals is at MusicRadar:

Microphone Bundle Deal for $125

Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone
Microphone Suspension Arm Stand
Tascam Studio Headphones
Metal Microphone Shock Mount
Gold Plated Cable

It appears that the microphone alone is on sale at other places.

Guitar Center has a Daily Pick

This is both in store and online.

It relates to the Musician Friends daily sale i listed above, as the two outlets are part of one company.
So today Guitar Center has a different D’Angelico guitar heavily discounted.

Guitar Center Daily Pick

Novation Launchkey Keyboard Controller

This seems to be a Novation sponsored sale as it is at many online retailers. CamelX3 shows this has been bouncing up and down for a while so this is kinda one of those fake sales, where they bounce a price up and down to be able to go into another ‘sale’.

So the 61 is now $210, reduced from $250.
The 49 is now $170, reduced from $200.
The 25 is now $130, reduced from $150.