Black Friday 2016

Ableton themselves are running the 20% off so I’d either try who you bought from or just outright return if you can and repurchase. Most resellers I’ve seen have knocked 20% off too.

I hate black fridays.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Control seems to be offering 10% off until Saturday (11:59 PM EST 27 Nov 2016) when using the code FlyingTurkey and call out a few exclusions:

• Used Items
  • Gift Certificates
  • Pre-Orders (Analog Heat)
  • Modular Systems

They do have the Analog 4 in stock or if you were dying for a 0-Coast…

1 Like

10% discount on article in stock at woodbrass.com today!!! With code blackfriday10

Black Friday morning and our kitchen bulb was out. Pitch black friday.

3 Likes

Actually just realised they have reduced it too, thanks for the advice. I’m gonna give them a call today.

Just realised they’ve got a 30 day money back guarantee if you change your mind so I’m sure they will knock off the difference. Cheers guys.

That makes an incredible good price for the push 2 (allready 20% off) … like 500€

2 Likes

Yea they refunded me the difference. It did shoot up to £600 recently which was a little pricey. Either way the money refunded makes me feel a little better about the money I lost out on selling my Octatrack.

1 Like

Sample From Mars everything for 50% off.

One 909 and one Voyetra, please.

2 Likes

Metric Halo has a huge sale.
Their Character VST/AU/AAX is $29.

I got a lot of use out of that tone plug-in when it was only available on their 2D DSP Interfaces. It allowed me to sell 16 channels of 500 series preamps.
Excited to use it on my multitrack Elektron recordings.

3 Likes

I had never heard of JRR Shop before reading the above post, but they have the Arturia Synclavier V softsynth for $99 (usually its $199).

https://www.jrrshop.com/arturia-synclavier-v

Pro Audio Star has the Roland A-01K (‘micro controller and keyboard generator unit’) for $149 down from $399.

Since there’s no Octatrack deals (and few Octatracks in stock anywhere to try and take advantage of XX% Off offers), I’m thinking it would be a good time to focus on some utilities my studio needs. One such need is a generic small portable keyboard controller that speaks plain MIDI and can optionally do small sequences. The A-01K is a bit silly at full price but this deal puts it in competition with the Arturia Keystep (which I see at $99 at multiple places today).

Desktop
Soundtoys 5 bundle - $250
Soundtoys Tremolator - FREE

iOS
Moog Model15 - £10.99
Borderlands Granular - £3.99

2 Likes

Just bought a clarett 8 from proaudiostar this morning. Can’t wait to use it to record my live music from the SSL x desk into it. Call them up if you’re looking for a deal

1 Like

Almost everything awesome is on sale:

http://discchord.com/

2 Likes

oh, great link!
I was hoping for an Arp Odyssei sale!

2 Likes

Sound toys 5 for $115, crazy as ive only ever bought decapitator ‘properly’ and that was discounted. all the free plugs ins from them seemed to count towards the discount price.

Where is it $115?