Black Friday 19: hardware deals

AKG sale - my trusty Sennheisers are getting a bit worn down, so I’m eyeing the K702

https://www.akg.com/sale?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=akgBFK240-K533&fbclid=IwAR35PI6p8z0ZOH16HLFxZ5z7-daP6-5NSNmg16226GZsUrhVmdtijAXVFWU

1 Like

Soldout… lucky me :smiley:

As an antidote to Black Friday check out the prices on pmtonline.com

Pay £393+ for a £260 synth. …behringer neutron
I wonder if they’ve sold any ?

I check out craigslist uk recently, I think I saw 2nd hand korg Electribe for £2000+
Bargain.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

https://roli.com/black-friday-deals

1 Like

whybuynew in the UK has a 10% off deal. I picked up a used Octatrack mk1 with warranty plus accessories for £674, cheaper than most of the used units on eBay etc.

1 Like

True that, picked all my mk1 elektrons from ebay 600-650€, quite the bang for the buck!

1 Like

Only had great service from sweetwater.

3 Likes

Or go for the ultimate bargain, getting on for double the initial retail:

2 Likes

Care to share a link?

Sorry it is not available anymore, looks like stock clearance to me.
It links the elz didn’t sell very well, but 320€ was quite some deal !

Dang. I’m jealous. Let me know how you like it!

i still dont get why these Avalon’s are being put up for sale for double the price. I fully understand supply and demand, but this seems more like folks just not getting it and seeing who can list it higher. If you look a the “sold” view on Reverb, they only go for $1300 at the most recently, and most of them are going for $1k.

1 Like

Arturia have got deals on selected Brutes. I’d like the MB2 but I’ve already got the 2s and MatrixBrute so can’t really justify it. The MB2s can sound awesome so the MB2 should be no different,

1 Like

Thomann has it for 399 :wink:

1 Like

Even 389. Great deal !

1 Like

Big sale on focusrite 2nd gen interfaces.

3 Likes

I have too many mono synths… otherwise i’d be ordering this right now.
Maybe its black friday… maybe it’s behringer …

Moog Sirin £381

2 Likes

That’s a great deal, if i didn’t have a grandmother already I’d jump on that. Moog normally drop prices in the States over the holidays, maybe they are doing it in the UK also?

(might be a mis-price cos the black Friday poster on the front page of their site says £519)