Pointless

fuck this

Sorry, I have problems understanding the intent of your post? I just took a photo with my iPad using automatic settings, and cropped the resulting image to only show the display…? I don`t understand the amateur/pro reference…?

I assume you are refering to the raster/scan lines on the photos. This is not the problem we are talking about. We are obviously seeing problems with the screen with our own eyes, not by using cameras. IF you are refering to something else, please explain. Your post does not make much sense to me as it is :slight_smile:

The photo was taken before I took the film protector off. And fwiw there was a ”natural daylight lamp” next to the octa when I took that photo.

Golfer? Now you are confusing me even more. I am out of this thread… only tried to help but this is getting to weird thxb

I thought I was clear when I said the problem with the screen has nothing to do with taking photos of it. The marketing photos Elektron uses have no pop-up menus and display only the main screen, which does not have these problems. Only when you open a pop-up window become the problem more apparent.

Elektron understood what we meant, the other participants also. :wink:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

well by saying “spend more time making music and less time complaining” you have proven to me that you are an arrogant person. Good bye.

No amount of goading excuses language like that - keep it civil (and fix the post please)

https://www.elektronauts.com/faq

I think I’ve had enough of this topic. Bye everyone. I am someone who spends very little time in participating in forums and now I realize once more why that is so :wink: Many thanks to everyone who shared their opinions in a nice way without being arrogant.

Note to admin: so you guys really censored this out? wow…

It’s a post which adds nothing to the topic, it’s also provocative by again stirring other users by referring to them as arrogant - that’s after calling them/someone a twat, which is clearly unacceptable - your continued and misguided vendetta about what constitutes censorship is way off the mark - there is no logic to this - you’re simply going off topic and against the spirit of the guidelines - the posts dealing endlessly with playground semantics were just getting silly, that’s why they are in a separate topic here - there is no need for this sideshow clogging up the community in-tray any further … when you get to the point of abusing people it’s gone far enough, so the continued stirring will also be moved here … if you want to add to the discussion then follow the guidelines, it’s simple, stop being offensive in the meantime. You’ve crossed the line since we started discussing this and it will also be dealt with, so I suggest you edit out the ridiculous, offensive and illogical (again, we don’t represent :3lektron:) hyperbole and resist the temptation to stir up conflicts which don’t exist.