Bi-weekly record-diving sampling extravaganza | 16 | Santana - Eternal Caravan of Reincarnation

Admittedly, I wasn’t in the right mind recently when choosing this sample, and I struggled finding some good elements to work with. The song and title/story felt good at the time of listening, and it may have been a selfish decision to choose this particular song.

Even among those circumstances, you were all able to put together some serious outstandingly structured tracks, and I guarantee that the next record pick will be a lot funkier. Thank you @everyone for joining us on this battle, and for banding together with me to honor a lost kindred. I’m grateful to be surrounded by such amazing people like yourselves, and hope that the universe allows us all to be able to meet again on another challenge next week with @natehorn guiding our elektro-caravan :auto_rickshaw:

May you all have yourselves an amazing week ahead full of wonderful experiences & opportunities and thank you @everyone for taking the time out to spend and share with us, and again, for all of your support :beers:

5 Likes