Best way to configure controllers and setup

hi i just restructured my setup. I was in a very studiolike setup focussing on producing tracks. however this really killed all vibe lately so i decided to have the gear arranged more like turntables to stand in front of it and just jam.
now i have 1 mio ideas and questitons on how to set it up properly.
at the moment i am having an octatrack, a rytm, an a4, a minitaur and a minilogue running in sync to a erm multiclock. the minitaur and minilogue get triggered by the octatrack the rytm and the a4 just run in sync to the clock.

I am not sure yet whether to mix within aum only, within live or get a xr18 but as the situation is a bit different it would be great to get some sort of controllers mapped.
as there are several sources and not all having effects like reverb etc i thought “automating” reverb and other things to get tension inside the music should best be done in the mixing environment. i have an old 16 knobs controller lying around and i was wondering what would be the best things to map to it?
so what would you want to have direct access to? hi pass filter on the master, subgroups or where else? reverb amount of sound subgroup, percussion subgroup etc? some nice plugins that are worth trying?
also risers, uplifters etc - all as samples on the octatrack or trying to build those myself with the synths?