Berlin Hub

If anyone have good inexpensive AirBnb accommodation and hostel/hotel recommendations please let me know.

I know at least a few people who are staying at the East Side Amano.

1 Like

Motel plus in Neukölln is pretty cheap. A friend of mine was staying there last week when he was visiting me here. He was really happy with it

1 Like

Hello Berliners!

We’re coming over for a short holiday mid-September staying with a friend near Neukoln. Anything going on that you know about that we should consider checking out?

Loophole for Crazy Experimental Drone Noise Shit,
Sameheads, maybe Arkaoda (depends on the night). And not Neukölln, but check out Ohm (same building as Tresor, but better), there is a synth- meetup every first wednesday/month and if there is an Equations Collective Party you should go (improvised live synth stuff). At About Blank there will be STAUB, very nice party, sometimes live acts, too.
And maybe ask again the week before you arrive, propably people will know more by then:)

5 Likes

I‘ve heard good things about Heideglühen, they send out a weekly newsletter with the lineup for the upcoming weekend. When we were in town a few weeks ago, we went to Neiro, a Japanese style listening bar which has a nice speakeasy vibe to it.

Bump :nerd_face: any fun shows or events I should check out this week? First time in Berlin – got here on Monday and leaving on Friday (sadly). Probably should have asked around earlier!

1 Like

Check out the “real-time” Kalender:

3 Likes

Not performing myself, but a group of local DJs and producers I am part of are organizing an event at Loophole in Berlin on October 21st, 2023

Artists and DJs will be curating a variety of electronic music, so thought it might appeal to people in this forum.
https://ra.co/events/1784333

1 Like

If anyone is interested to get a loose introduction to the group, and perhaps make some acquaintances among an international crowd that DJ and produce a variety of different types of music in Berlin, you can hit me up with a dm in the days before the event, an we can organise to connect at the event.

1 Like