Behringer WING

Takeaway: size matters, apparently.

1 Like

Looks slick

Ye, I think it is a very good looking and well specified desk, but its Behringer, so its all about the price….

1 Like

The airport (photo in darkness above) would probably be useful for front of house or perhaps in performance.

• 8 Midas PRO mix preamps and Midas PRO outputs onboard.
  • 24 motorized 100mm faders in 3 groups of 8.
  • I/O connectivity of up to 144 input and output signals over AES50 with Kark Teknik SuperMAC technology.
  • Capacitive touch screen with swivel.
  • Touch-sensitive channel editing with 11 rotary controls.
  • 64 x 64 channels audio over optional Ethernet with SoundGrid or Dante.
  • 48 x 48 USB 2.0 audio interface with HUI and Mackie Control.
  • Dual SD card live recorder/player with up to 64 tracks.
  • 4-channel control section
  • 8 true-stereo premium effect processors with TC, Lexicon, Quantex and EMT emulations.
  • 8 true-stereo standard effect processors with not-quite-so-good effects.
  • 5 variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels.
  • Insert FX slot and 4-band EQ for 8 aux channels.
  • Customisable 16 buttons and 4 rotary controls.
  • 4 main, 8 matrix and 16 aux stereo buses with dual inserts, 8-band EQ, stereo imager and dynamics/
  • Card slots for further expansion.
  • StageCONNECT 32-channel low latency interface for personal monitoring.
  • Customisable wrist rest.
2 Likes

399,- street.

1 Like

lol. Serious?

maybe :wink:

1 Like

A man can dream, innit? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You missed a 9 off

i definitely like this machine more and more as i like this design approach.

Still USB 2…
96K? Seems unlikely

1 Like

A&H SQ series mixers use USB 2.0 as well and are all 96k only.

Granted, its not ideal, but its enough

The wing looks pretty good! If I hadn’t already got an SQ5, I might be all over this. I bet behringer’s dante card is alot cheaper than A&H’s

8 pres sound naff though. You’ll be needing a stagebox in most cases. But again, if those stageboxes are affordable…

1 Like

it’s basically a hub for all upcoming Behringer Synths.

I just want this thing to play with

4 Likes

It really looks like an amazing piece of gear. All my mixers are analog and I’m always patching, patching, patching. Would be fun to own this…

same. Ibanez RM80 as main console, straight from 1981 but it sounds bomb.

Looks great. Much better to the eyes than the X32.

Optimistic that it’s going to be an X32 replacement for about £3000. Guessing closer to £6k with that feature count though.

Only 8 onboard preamps as standard so the X32 will still be a better live desk for many people, especially with the new V4 update and the £1500 current price (which will probably go down again when the WING Comes Out). I use the X32 ‘producer’ which was the small X32 I guess aimed at bedroom producer like me…it still has 16 onboard preamps (most of which I dont use as I just wanted line inputs…)

The Midas Heritage D is at 35.000,- and the Wing is based on that.

maybe 5999,- as a premium product from Behringer.

But if they want to sell as much as possible its more like 899,- and at least the BIGGEST reveal–marketing wise.

sheesh, closed everything down when i saw the iPhone 4 Area on the X32…it reminds me of the mobile phone pockets attached to every backpack in the early 2000’s

somebody on music tribe mentioned they’ve sold about 700000 Units of the X32. That’s a number.