Behringer TD-3 [303 clone]

I think what with this TD-3 and the various other clones about the acid sound is fast becoming analogous to the electric guitar, I hope (and believe) that it will keep evolving, and that it doesn’t get stagnant.

3 Likes

I have to agree but I don’t think it will get stagnent, as long as we have electronic music there will always be new generations discovering the acid sound and using it in their own way. The sound is just too pleasing to ever be done with

4 Likes

Maybe he’ll be the first one to polychain 16 of these

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Behringer cs80 clone?

I’m not calling out anyone specifically (really not), but I seriously ‘LOL’ at all of the “Behringer cash grab” comments. Under $200 for one of these… seriously! And they are still making a profit. Now compare this to what Roland is selling at $380. Who’s making a cash grab? :laughing: :rofl:

Yeah and I bought a TB-03 too when they came out. Nothing ‘wrong’ with it… it is what it is.

4 Likes

Say what now?! This is playing with my emotions. No one said anything about colors, let alone bright colors! Sign me up.

1 Like

I’d guess that at this point Behringer has sold more analog Roland products than Roland ever did. The price of this thing is boggling my mind. My plan is to wait for my fun-money pot to grow a little larger and then buy every one of their synths in the same purchase. I’ll be doing it when their CS-80 is available. Will probably be one of the weirdest days of my whole life to receive that mountain of gear! I’ll do an unboxing video, it will be a spectacle. I want the silver 303 even though the other colors look great.

Uli must be living his best life man, seriously. 10 years from now, what synths will they have made? Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Korg paved the way with volcas though.

2 Likes

True, and I bought those Volcas as fast as I could. The Keys is still highly underrated!

3 Likes

So this is going live in 10 minutes or so.

3 Likes

Good stuff

1 Like

Not just a box but THE box… :smile:

1 Like

Well. It does sound good. Faaaaahhhhh, I guess I can throw it on the wish list for Christmas.

1 Like

Sounds pretty good to me, let’s see if I still want it when one is available to buy.

1 Like

That red is sacrilicious.
Sounds pretty good too.

So what would 16 of these polychained together sound like?

1 Like
8 Likes

Doesn’t sound half bad, better than I was expecting TBH although the resonance sounds too harsh when high, still it is comparable to most other clones from the sound of it, I think the TT-303mkII sounds better but it is roughly double the price.

1 Like

of course Loopop already has a video ready to go!

2 Likes
1 Like