Behringer RD808

I just want affordable 909 & 808 analog sounds for my ”gear depot”. I got the boutique 09 & 08 and they just made the itch worse…

I wonder if DX-7 is also highest selling based on aftertouch (used market)?

Sorry, I had to.

Get a nava and a yocto 808 and call it a day. One thing I am itching for is the Acidlab Detroit. Still no news on the 909 clone witty additional parameters.

I think my name for my reserved cirklon will get called before the acidlab detroit is released.

The NAVA is the closest clone of a classic Roland drum machine we’ve got in terms of circuitry and workflow. The YOCTO still does not replicate the workflow – it’s missing two trigger outs, A/B mode, and fills variations…

I have a yocto I I use it for the sound and step sequencing.

Are the tigger outs basically midi drum triggers or like drum triggers similar to a nord drum 2?

I think it’s based on direct sales from shops who carried the DX during its 6 year production run. :drum:

Yeah, instruments have never really been a cheap game though. Obviously there’s really budget stuff but as far as synths go I think £300 isn’t all that much. A £300 guitar is a relatively cheap guitar, could well be a very good guitar too though

It was more chit chat than heated debate man, don’t worry

I love that this thread has got discussion about how awful Behringer is for cloning at the same time as discussion about how good other 808 clones are. Impressive.