Behringer Pro-1

Lemon

3 Likes

I always preferred the Moog sound to the Pro-1 so I was so happy when they released the Model D and didnt care much for this one. But at that price I might just have one anyways.

1 Like

Finally a good controller for U-HE Repro-1!

(edit) It has no midi-out. What the hell, it´s 2019.

2 Likes

Setting all the usual stuff that surrounds Behringer to the side and just commenting on how it sounds and looks (logo aside!!) and I have to say it’s pretty sweet sounding.

I am still looking forward to the Pro1. I never played the original but the Repro-1 is one my my favourite synths! I hope that it has a full midi cc implementation for sequencing with Digitakt or Octatrack. Can the moog clone and neutron handle midi cc?

1 Like

Sounds nice

Seems like the Pro-1 is shipping soon! It´s listed at the stores in Germany, Mr. Thomann took the first batch home himself for the users who can´t wait.

4 Likes

Pre-order is up at Sweetwater in US. Had to do it… always wanted one of these. Probably several months out though (which is fine for me).

5 Likes

This one controls the effects as well…Which I think would be sooo fun. Don’t really need it. Damnit

3 Likes

Make with the 909 already ffs

4 Likes

My 808 still remains on preorder.

In stock at Thomann.

4 Likes

Ty for the heads up! I’m actually OK waiting a couple months for it… I’ve gotten a little silly this year (not just audio related) with buying things. Sweetwater doesn’t charge you until it ships and this way I’m ‘in line’. I can recover a bit from all my other splurges.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten a little silly this year (not just audio related) with buying things

this reflects my last 3 months of life. need … to… recover… and … eat…

2 Likes

I’m on the reservation list, deposit made.
But been wondering about dropping it, because I’ve already got this baby prophet6(minus5)…

6 Likes

Bought one yesterday. Looking forward to getting a “basic” monosynth in my setup again!

Just ordered one :slight_smile: Been waiting for this for ages. Pro-One is one of my favourite sounding synths of all time.

I did my standard dumbass move and bought two from thomann. Hopefully it ships in 2-3 weeks like it says. Im actually really excited - havent owned a pro one in forever. It was such an awesome synth.

Thanks for sharing this! I’ve been dreaming of this kind of controller!